In accordance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679, regarding the processing of your personal data, we inform you of the following:
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
· Holder: CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ, S.L.
· CIF: B-65323172
· Registered office: C / Consejo de Ciento, 284 Entlo. 08007-Barcelona.
· Registration data: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, dated 17.5.2010, volume 41901, folio 0001, sheet 400326, entry 1.
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Delegate of Data Protection (DPO): The User can contact the DP through the following address: email@example.com.
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3. OBLIGATORY OF FACILITATING THE DATA
The data requested in the forms accessible from the Website of CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ SL are, in general, mandatory (unless in the required field specified otherwise) to meet the stated purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they can not be addressed.
4. WITH WHAT PURPOSE WILL CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ SL DEAL WITH THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER AND FOR HOW LONG?
Depending on the requests of the User, the personal data collected will be processed by CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ SL according to the following purposes:
· Manage your contact requests with CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ SL through the channels provided for it.
· Manage the sending of personalized commercial communications of CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ SL by electronic and / or conventional means, in the cases in which the User so consents expressly.
· Manage the sending of personalized commercial communications of CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ SL by electronic and / or conventional means, unless the User indicates otherwise.
· Manage the conduct of surveys and / or evaluations related to the quality of the services provided by CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ SL to the perception of its image as a company.
The User’s data will be kept for the period necessary for the fulfilment of each purpose or until the User requests his withdrawal from CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ SL to oppose or revoke his consent.
5. WHAT DATA OF THE USER WILL CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ SL TREAT?
CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ SL may deal with the following categories of data, depending on the request made by the User:
· Identifying data: name, surnames
· Contact information: Postal address, telephone number, email address.
· Codes or identification keys of the User.
In case of registration and / or access through a third party account, CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ SL may collect and access certain information of the User’s profile of the corresponding social network, only for internal administrative purposes and / or for the purposes indicated above.
6. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The data processing necessary for the fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes that require the consent of the User for its realization, will not be carried out without it.
Likewise, in case the User withdraws his consent to any of the treatments, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
To revoke this consent, the User may contact CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ SL through the following channels: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, in cases where it is necessary to treat the User’s data for the fulfilment of a legal obligation or for the execution of the existing contractual relationship between (CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ SL and the User, the treatment would be legitimized as it is necessary to the fulfilment of said purposes, for its part, the treatment carried out to carry out surveys and / or evaluations related to the quality of the services provided by CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ SL and / or to the perception of its image as a company will be carried out in based on the legitimate interest of the person in charge.
7. WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA COMMUNICATE?
The User’s data may be communicated to:
· Participated companies or the business group of CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ SL only for internal administrative purposes and / or for the previously indicated purposes.
· Suppliers of CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ SL necessary for the adequate fulfilment of the legal obligations and / or the purposes previously indicated.
· Partners and collaborating companies of CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ SL for the fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes and / or, if so authorized, for sending commercial communications.
· Public Administrations, in the cases foreseen by the Law.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Area, in the latter case being duly legitimated international data transfers.
8. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
· Guarantees that he is of legal age or legally emancipated in his case, fully capable, and that the data provided to CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ SL are true, exact, complete and updated. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, in a way that responds to their real situation.
· Guarantees that you have informed third parties of those who provide your data, if any, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, it guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ SL for the purposes indicated.
· Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for any damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ SL or to third parties.
9. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ SL treats the data of the User will be for the sending of commercial communications, by electronic and / or conventional means, with information relative to products, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news for the Users Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have authorized its reception and / or who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them.
In order to carry out the previous work, CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ SL will be able to analyse the data obtained, in order to elaborate User profiles that allow defining in more detail the products that may be of interest to you. In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ SL, he can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com, as well as indicating his refusal to the reception of the same ones by means of the option of low provided in each one of the commercial communications sent.
10. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User can send a letter to CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ SL, registered office: C / Consejo de Ciento, 284 Entlo – 08007 Barcelona, or by means of an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases, with the Reference “Data Protection”, at any time and free of charge, to:
· Revoke the consents granted.
· Get confirmation about whether CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ SL is processing personal data concerning the User or not.
· Access your personal data.
· Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
· Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
· Obtain from CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ SL the limitation of the data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
· Get human intervention, to express your point of view and to challenge automated decisions taken by CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ SL.
· Request the portability of your data.
Likewise, the user is informed that at any time he may file a claim regarding the protection of his personal data before the competent Control Authority.
11. SECURITY MEASURES
CLINICA LOPEZ GIMENEZ SL will treat the data of the User at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to that effect that they guarantee the security of their data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Date of last update: May 25, 2018